Choosing the right multivitamin can be a difficult undertaking. With so many choices on the market, it’s important to know a little bit behind the scenes in order to make the right choice. So what do you look for in a multi-vitamin? Well, that varies depending on your needs, but to fulfill the basic purpose of a multi-vitamin, it needs to contain a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. By now your probably thinking, ok, well I thought all the “multivitamins” did include the essential recommended daily intake? If that’s what you thought, sorry to break it to you, but your wrong. In order to fulfill your recommended daily intake, you would need to take, on average, 10 multivitamin pills a day! Who wants to swallow 10 pills a day, I know I dont, if you’re with me, then read on.
Pills are simply not able to contain the required amount of ingredients to meet the recommended daily intake within a single capsule. The reason being, a pill requires other essentials before the vitamins and minerals can even be added. The pill needs to be stable enough to be ingested, in order for the active ingredients to be absorbed. Up to 80% of a pill can be filler, certainly they cant fit the daily recommended intake in the other 20%. Another reason pills are in-sufficient is the fact that the pill itself inhibits the absorption of the active ingredients. This means you aren’t even getting all of the vitamins and minerals that are in the pill.
With that said, dont fret, there is a viable alternative to taking pills as your multi-vitamin. High potency liquid vitamins are the answer. With liquid vitamins, you get the best all around benefit. Liquid vitamins have almost no filler in them whatsoever, in turn, you get larger quantities of the essential vitamins. Not all liquid vitamins are made equal, however, but generally speaking, they all out-do a pill. The best liquid vitamins will give you 100% of your recommended daily intake for 10+ different vitamins, as well as a mixture of various other vitamins and minerals. Liquid multi-vitamins should not only be packed with the vitamins you need but also provide general nutrition. If you are a vegetarian, make sure to check the liquid multi-vitamin to see if it’s a 100% vegetarian formula, many are not.
To sum things up, there is really no reason to take a multivitamin pill. Liquid vitamins compare in price and beat pills in every other department. Choose your multi-vitamin wisely, and you’ll be on the path to a healthier, more vibrant you!